From an engineering position, I wish to expand my experience as well as enhance my current skill set. Through teamwork & innovation, I want to contribute to groups of highly motivated individuals seeking to create quality forecasting, analysis & software solutions, which stand out from all others by their attention to details, optimisation & powerful simplicity.
My key computer skills are as follows:
- Simulation & Analysis:
- Languages: R, Python, Matlab/Octave, Simul8, SPSS, & SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Scientific Python Libraries: SciPy, TensorFlow, Pandas, Scikit-learn, NumPy, NuPIC, & NetworkX.
- Visualisation Tools & Libraries: Tableau, ggplot2, D3.js, ggmap, Tessera, plotly, Shiny, & Gephi.
- Distributed Computing: Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Impala, Kafka, & Spark.
- Programming Languages: Python, Scala, C++, Bash, Batch, C#, Java, VBA, & x86 Assembly.
- Databases Languages: MySQL, MS SQL, & NoSQL.
- Optimisation: AIMMS, Xpress-Mosel, & Excel Solver.
- Modelling Languages: UML (Visual Paradigm), Event-B, & Prolog.
- Operating Systems: Linux (Red Hat family), MS Windows, & Mac.
- Multimedia & Office: Photoshop, Office Suits, & LaTeX.